Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Recent Events

So mostly we have just been hanging around home these days. Shayne goes to bed at night between 5:30-6:30! So we don't get out much. But here are some recent happenings:

We sold the green machine. It was a good car, but was getting pretty heavy on miles. I drove it for 9 years and Danny drove it for 4 months before he decided that it was just too unsafe in the snow. Figure that one out!

Shayne discovered her left foot one day:
And then her right!
We attempted the jumper, but it was a better chew toy than a leg work-out:

And she has started grabbing anything within her reach- her binkie, toy rings, clothes, my hair- and it all goes right into the mouth.
Later this month we are taking our first plane trip to Arizona and I'm flying there by myself. Hope everything goes Ok!

2 comments:

Lara said...

Holly, she is so incredibly cute. What a beautiful family!

Broadbent Family said...

I love the blessing dress, it's adorable. Don't you just love it when they start discovering things, especially being able to put their binky in their mouth. We are going to be in AZ in May too. I would love to get together and have Shayne and Paige meet. Give me a call.