Sunday, May 31, 2009

AZ Trip & Chopsticks

So I am starting to realize that we don't take pictures of ourselves anymore. They all seem to be of one specific person. I think we need to work on getting in photos so she know we were actually around at the time.

Anyway, we recently went to Arizona and had a great time. We saw friends and family, ate some good Mexican food- I really miss that, and took a dip in the pool. Shayne didn't seem to mind the water, but she wasn't quite as enthusiastic as she is in the tub. She just kept staring at the water.

Here she is in a swing my mom got for her. Roar!

The other day we tried some rice cereal for the first time. Um. . . . she didn't really get the whole concept. Mostly is just fell out of her mouth with a lot of drool. But we will keep trying to get her used to the idea.
This picture looks like she is voraciously going for the spoon, but really I am pouring it into her mouth and she is making that face due to the taste.
And this is just so stinkin' cute:

3 comments:

Katie Goulding Sierer said...

So cute! I love that last picture of Shayne in the bumbo! She is getting hair again!!!! Such a cute little runt!

Shalee said...

Holly! She is SOO cute! I love all the pictures and can't believe how big she is getting. I hope we get to see you guys soon!

Baker #4 said...

I like that second to last feeding photo - enter that in some kind of contest for sure! She is A-Dorable! We need to hang out again :)