Friday, April 17, 2009

Daddy-Daughter Days

So I started working again at the hospital although it is really, really part-time (every other weekend). I actually liked working more than I thought I would. Although I missed the shrimp, it's nice to have a little break and for daddy to take care of her.

On Easter, I came home and Shayne was dressed in a darling pink and green Easter outfit with neon orange camouflage print socks on. Lovely. Another day I worked, I came home and she was still in her pajamas and Danny said, "We had pajama day!"

But fashion aside, he is taking such great care of her. She is well fed, well rested, and they have fun together. Here are some pictures of their adventures:

I think he is trying to get Ally and Shayne to be friends, but Ally doesn't seem too interested right now. If she can't fetch her, chew on her, or chase her- she's not all that fun in Ally's eyes.
Maybe she can chew on her?! Or at least get a good sniff of a dirty diaper.

Off to the park in the front pack:

2 comments:

annette said...

Holly. . .I am telling you. . .she doesn't like that chair. She looks like she is in utter pain. I think you should come for a visit and let grandma play with her. I think she would like to have grandma nettie hold her and love her. I think that is a GREAT idea!

Broadbent Family said...

Dan was looking at your blog and noticed Danny holding Shayne in the front carrier thing. We had a great laugh because yours is so much more manly than ours was. When Hollyn was a baby Dan had to carry her around in a old school denim one. Boy was it ugly and girly looking.