Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blessing Day

This last Sunday we finally blessed Shayne in church. Danny did such a great job. We had a brunch before with some of our aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, grandparents. and our parents. It really was so fun. And Shayne did so great! Not a peep out of her during the blessing. In the testimony meeting that followed, everyone seemed to focus on mothers and motherhood. I feel so grateful to be a mom to such a beautiful, sweet girl. It is really exactly what I want to be doing with my life right now. I realize I am truly blessed.

6 comments:

Sally and Max Brown said...

What a cutie! We were so glad we were there to share this with you. She was a little angel. She even did fabulous through all of sacrament meeting! (I am sure you heard our little ones through the entire meeting :) ) Love you guys!

Lizzy said...

She looks beautiful in her dress!

Brenay Family said...

She looks beautiful! Motherhood is an amazing blessing!

annette said...

We had a great weekend! My lips are going through withdrawal from kissing those "sugar cheeks" of our Shayne girl. Good thing we will be seeing you soon! Let the kissing begin! HA!

Mandi Moon said...

SO cute! COngrats to you guys! I think I only had one kid give me grief during their blessing. Her dress is so cute!

cbleeflang said...

I am so sad that I missed the blessing. I had to work-blah. I'm glad that you took picture-you look great.