Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Shayne: 9 months

Shayne had her 9 month appointment today and here are her stats:
Height: 26.5 inches- 13%
Weight: 17.25 pounds- 18%
Head: 17.7 inches- 75%

Now it all makes sense as to why we call her "the shrimp!"

Also my MD made several comments such as: "she is so calm," "do you get the sense that she is really smart," "she is so clued in socially," "how do you not just eat her up," "she is just something else!" All I have to say is--does he know his target audience or what!!

Along healthcare lines, we have been trying to keep Shayne away from large crowds, especially of kids lately. My MD said he thinks that the peak of the swine flu will probably pass in the next few weeks, but then of course you just get into other viruses like RSV season in December. I have to just call into my MD's office to see when he will get flu shots and swine flu vaccines in for the under 2 population. So, we are spending a lot of time together and at home. I thought I was done with this once she passed the 3 month mark-- oh well!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I really think she should be the Gerber baby. She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Smart to keep her inside for a bit. Good advice from the Doc.

Haley said...

My girls weigh only 2 lbs less than Shayne. Crazy! We are scared of the swine flu and have been extra cautious. Plus it's freezing outside. Who wants to go out in the cold? :) Take care of that cutie!

Momma Dianna said...

She is just darling Holly! So cute and little! Send me your email so I can invite you back on my private blog modelgirl1@gmail.com

Eisha said...

love the hat!

Carrie said...

Yay for the shrimps! We rock.