Monday, October 12, 2009

Adventures of Shayne

Night in Park City. It's always fun to explore new places especially when you are crawling everywhere and standing up on everything you can.
I couldn't help myself when I saw this hat in a store. And I couldn't help myself when I put it on her and took pictures several times, and I can't help but post one here.

She loves crawling all around the house. . . . especially naked.

Attacking Ally is also another favorite. Especially when she gets her fingers right in her eyes. Ally just sits there and takes it. What a good dog!

4 comments:

Eisha said...

cute hat!

Broadbent Family said...

She is such a good mix of the two of you. I love that dark hair and eyes and the hat is super cute too!

cbleeflang said...

Hello Miss Holly, Shayne is darling. My mom has pictures of me running around naked...must be a cute baby thing. :)

Brittanny said...

she is just growing up so much! I love the hat...and I love the pictures with the pumpkins!