Friday, April 10, 2009

Playing Hooky

So Shayne was not napping well today and after 40 minutes of trying to get her to go back to sleep, I decided to bag it. Instead, I thought we'd have some good times in her Bumbo chair and get a good trunk and neck work-out. Here's how it went:

For the first 2 mintues, we were having a good time:


During the next 2 minutes, storm clouds started to appear:

And 2 minutes later the fun was over and it was naptime again:

Luckily, she is back to sleep right now but you never know for how long. . . .

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hi! I was excited to find your blog and see pictures of your cute little girl! The list of books from your other book club look good too, I just finished The Book Thief and really like it!

annette said...

What the heck is a Bumbo? I don't know
if she likes it! I think she likes to play with
grandma better!

Maren said...

She is getting so big! I love the storm clouds picture. How are your book clubs coming along? We should get together for breakfast again so you can show off Shayne.

Sally and Max Brown said...

So cute! Glad I got you that Bumbo back. Using all that energy made her tired :) We are keeping our blog updated with all the details (I ended up not doing a new one). Love you guys!

Carrie said...

She looks like Danny when she cries!