Wednesday, August 18, 2010

18 Months Old

I love, love, love this girl. I've been having a hard day with her today, but then this picture came on my laptop wallpaper and I just thought how much I love her. This is one of my favorite pictures of her. I know the name of this blog is "The Gouldings" and not "Ode to Shayne" but I can't help myself. She is such a spunky, busy girl right now. And I love that she is this way even though it makes it tough to take her places. She is so interested in animals, babies, grasshoppers, bees (every bug is a bee right now), taking her shoes and socks off to find out what miniscule grain of sand is on her foot, trying different foods usually if I let her feed it to mom first, my pregnant belly, telling Ally to 'sit,' playing in the car, and riding on anything that goes (horses, motorcycles, 4 wheelers, bikes, in a wagon). She's a lot of work to keep track of, but she is sure fun!



8 comments:

Rodela Family said...

Love that picture of Shayne, so adorable!

Baker #4 said...

SOO CUTE!!

cbleeflang said...

Love the dress. Most people with children blog about them...so you are normal. Plus Shayne is darling and fun to interact with.

Broadbent Family said...

She is so stinkin cute! It's no wonder all your posts are about her. She is a perfect mix between you and Danny.

Sally and Max Brown said...

She is adorable!!!! What a cutie!

Carrie said...

So cute! Love the yellow dress. I can't wait to see her at Thanksgiving!

Eisha said...

Hey I was just thinking of you, how is baby #2 coming along?--Eisha

KC & Candice Carden said...

Hey there!
Just found your blog and it is great! And btw--everything on our blog revolves around Kamryn, so don't worry! It was great to see you guys at Box Y this year...hope we can all get together again soon!
Hugs! KC/Candice/Kamryn