Monday, July 12, 2010

Randomness

This is Shayne's "say cheese" face. You've got to love it!
This is her "show me your teeth" face.
For the 4th of July, we started the day by going to our neighborhood parade. It was actually really fun and Shayne loved the cops on their motorcycles. I thought she wouldn't like the noise but she wanted more of it. She also ruined her 4th of July shirt after about 20 minutes of wearing it due to all the candy she was eating at the parade! That afternoon we met my Henderson cousins and grandparents at Tucano's for lunch and then headed down to Stadium of Fire to see Carrie Underwood. She was awesome in concert and the show was super fun. Shayne was not into the fireworks in the least and so we watched them as we walked to our car from the stadium. So fun!
Shhhhhh. Don't tell anyone that Shayne may take a naked ride on her ladybug rocker every now and then.
Here's a 5 month very unpregnant-looking pregnant photo. 20 weeks to go and probably 20-25 pounds more to gain!! AHHH! Besides being tired (I seriously take a nap almost everyday, it's awesome), I feel pretty good. And I don't think I mentioned it, but we are having another GIRL. We are excited to have two little girlies in the house!

3 comments:

Haley said...

A GIRL!!! So excited for yoU!

Broadbent Family said...

How fun! We love having two girls in a row, especially since I didn't have any sisters. Congrats!

MiShelle said...

I love Shayne. Everyone needs a little naked rocker time.