Monday, July 12, 2010

Wyoming

My sister-in-law Katie came to town and we headed up to Wyoming with our kids. Shayne taking a ride on the lawn mower:
Shayne got sick one night and I was having a horrible time calming her down. She was just having the longest meltdown she's ever had. So I did what every other desperate mom would do. I turned on "Finding Nemo" and she watched it while she took a bath, got her pjs on, and ate dinner. This was the aftermath-- zombie face-- before she want to bed. She loves to watch movies, animal videos, and animal cartoons and always goes into super zombie mode. I have to keep it to a minimum, but it is nice to pull out if I ever need it.
We went to a farm and checked out the chickens, ducks, dogs, sheep, and cows.
Cousin Clark fell in the mud and was not happy about it. I can't blame him, it was cold and the mud was in the sheep pasture--ew.
Great Granny & Shayne:

Before we went to Wyoming, Katie and I took the kiddies to the zoo.



No comments: