Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hawaii 2009

For Christmas, we went with Danny's family to Hawaii this year. We spent a couple of days on Maui and then the rest of the time on Kauai. It was awesome. When your only choice of the day is "pool or beach" you know you are in a good place. Shayne loved the pool and the beach and hanging out with her cousin Clark. Oh, did I mention she loved to eat sand. I just let her.
Dinner on Christmas day:
Playing with Granny, Grandpa, and cousin Clarkus:

I went on a Napali Coastline boat excursion with Carrie and James. It was supposed to be a snorkeling tour, but the gale-like winds, pelting rain, and fog made snorkeling impossible. We did get to see several dolphins and whales. That and the company made it worth it.
Ahhh, Hawaii I miss you.

1 comment:

Broadbent Family said...

What a fun trip. I am jealous. I would take warm weather, sand, and water any day over this cold white stuff that won't go away.