Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthday Girl!!

So I considered just giving Shayne a cupcake and calling that good for her birthday. She would of course be fine with that, but would I was the real question. And I decided I wouldn't, so we had a big party with family and friends! You only turn 1 once ever, right!!
So I can't say the birthday girl enjoyed the party as much as everyone else did. In this photo, I am opening her gifts while Danny holds her and gives her a cup of milk so she will stop crying. When she was trying to hit everyone who said "Hi" to her, I knew the party was over.
Here is our fishing game. It was pretty lame, but AnLi really enjoyed it!
I did a Hawaiian themed party to try to channel the vibe of the islands. We had leis, teriyaki chicken skewers, pineapple, and delicious cupcakes.
Oh and a little limbo for the kiddies!
Happy First Birthday Shayne! I can't believe it's been a whole year since we brought you home!

No comments: