Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sunny Days in AZ

We took a little trip down to AZ to visit my family. It was really so much fun. I loved not having to put on several layers of warm clothing on myself and on Shayne just to get out of the house. It really made me miss my family down there and the warm weather (I know, 6 months out of the year it's hotter than h*** as Danny kept reminding me when I would say, "you should look for a job in Arizona"). Sarah had her baby shower and it was fun to go to and to talk to her about baby stuff. I feel like I know so much now : )
Thank you Brett for Shayne's fashionable look on this day. Really, I was doing laundry because I ran out of onesies for her. The 80s are coming back, you KNOW you did the one shoulder overalls.
Both of my sisters took care of me while I was down there. Sarah cleaned our teeth and Jamie gave me a facial one day. It was seriously heaven. Going down to Grandpa's office:

Until next time. . . .

1 comment:

annette said...

Come back soon please!