Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tick, tock, tick, tock. . . . .



So today is my official due date and guess what- no baby still!!!! I am scheduled to be induced a week from today if she doesn't come before then. I really would like her to come on her own but my impatience is going to win out just about around next Wednesday. My Dr. seems to think she'll come on her own, but she may just be trying to make me feel better. Hmmm. . . . . But I am really, really ready. The nursery is done, my bag is packed, everyone is on the alert, I've started my maternity leave from work-- we are ready!! I even tried to have a good heart to heart with Miss Unnamed Goulding about it being time to 'be born' and how I was going to help her through this. Hopefully, she listened and will get to work!

We had a good friend take some maternity pictures right before Christmas and they turned out so nice! I never thought I could get so big, but it has happened. Luckily, I am near the peak of largeness and going on the downside- I hope : ) We will post an update with pictures when the little one arrives.


6 comments:

Sally and Max Brown said...

You are beautiful!! Great blog! I am so impressed..I like the "year in review"...good way to catch everybody up!

jennifer hall said...

I'm glad you joined the blogging world. I love the pregnant pictures, you look great. As far as getting that baby to come out I will tell you what worked for me, Mexican food and walking at the mall for two days straight. I can't wait to see pictures of the little one and hear the name you guys picked. Good luck!

Rodela Family said...

Hodgie, so excited you have a blog. Britt and I can't wait to visit you and the little one. Yeah, what worked for me to get things rolling faster - being induced! Hopefully she comes before that week mark though.

Lara said...

You look so great, Holly! I am excited to see pictures of your little baby! That's one benefit of me having c- sections - they always take me a week early.

ToddS said...

Great pics! Let us know when you head to the hospital!

Brittanny said...

Hodge...those two pictures are so beautiful! And I am so glad to see you have a blog (finally)...and I hope to see the new little one soon! Kim and I were just wondering when you were due officially...I guess that answered the question! Good luck...and let me tell you the day she is born will be one of the most special days of your life.