Sunday, April 1, 2012

Dedicated

After watching general conference this weekend (some of it-I'm not going to pretend like I got all of it in), I was reminded of my dedication to the Saviour. I feel like I was able to rededicate myself to him. And I know that this is really for my own benefit. It feels freeing, enlightening- I don't know how else to describe it. Like I know that I can handle what life will hand me because I have his help. As the MoTab sang 'O thou Fount of Every Blessing" the words "here's my heart O take and seal it, seal it for thy courts on high" really resonated with me. I'm not one to talk about this stuff much, but I just wanted to record my feelings in my cyber-journal.

1 comment:

sarah&brett said...

The week before Conference I was sitting in Relief Society "listening" to the lesson :) and for some reason that same song was in my head. I couldn't remember all the words, so I looked them up on my phone. As I read "Jesus sought me when a stranger, wandering from the fold of God; he, to rescue me from danger, interposed his precious blood" and "Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it, prone to leave the God I love" I had tears running down my face. It was "enlightening" and motivating. I'm sure the people around me thought I was crazy! Its funny how much alike we are sometimes! Love you Holls! :)