Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pink, Blue, and Bling

So spring is coming! Finally! The sun is out and it's getting warm, although I'm sure there are still some snow showers coming. For Danny spring means that we are one season closer to football season starting again. So in honor we took some pictures of our little BYU cougar.

The double chin and pot belly have begun:
It seems every time I try to take a smiling picture of her she changes into a frown just in time for the picture. This is as close as I have gotten thus far:

7 comments:

Lara said...

She is so darling! Just looking at these pictures make me so sad that Halle has grown out of the newborn stage. Enjoy it because it goes by too fast. I love her chubs so much!

ToddS said...

Every child should have a onesie like that. I'm literally sobbing right now at that sight. Beautiful.

Katie Goulding Sierer said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her in person!

The*Evans*Family said...

Love the double chin in the second picture. I'm glad to see her sporting some BYU attire. Super cute.

Broadbent Family said...

Go Cougars! She is adorable.

Brittanny said...

double chins and pot bellies are so cute on babies..and not so cute on adults huh! She is just so cute and I love the "Y" onsie. Josh would be proud. I bet I will tell you this everytime...but she is just so beautiful!

Sally and Max Brown said...

Love it! Dan was probably so proud with his purchase...she looks adorable. Every time I see her lately I think she definitely has her Daddy's eyes.